White vinegar refill (price per 100ml)
Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including , being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease
- Eco-friendly and readily biodegradable
- Vegan, Cruelty free and British made
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed
- Effective in both hard and soft water
- Made in Yorkshire
Instructions for use:
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean. This product is not edible vinegar and do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*.
* Denotes plant or mineral origin
** Water from The Yorkshire Moors