Washing Up Liquid
There's always someone who leaves their plate in the sink for days...and when they do, you'll be glad you've got miniml's powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease
- Gentle on hands
- Eco-friendly and readily biodegradable
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty Free and Bristish made
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed
- Effective in both hard and soft water
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces
- Made in Yorkshire
Instructions for use:
Add 10-15ml (2-3pumps) for a bowl of washing up. Once diluted pump over dishes and give the, a good scrub.
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% non-ionic surfactants, <5% amphoteric surfactants*, potassium sorbate*, sodium benzoate*, perfumes.
* Denotes plant or mineral origin
** Water from The Yorkshire Moors