These newborn nappies by baba&boo are especially designed to be used from day one, and will last you from about 5lbs to 18lbs (normally about six months).
These nappies are called pocket nappies. There’s a pocket at the back of the waterproof nappy, where you put the absorbent inserts. Each of the nappies come with two bamboo mix inserts.
When your baby is teeny tiny, you will normally only need to use one insert, which should last up to four hours. Once your baby starts to grow (which is always too quick!) and you find the nappy is not lasting as long, it's time to add the other insert.
If you want you can use a liner. This sits between the nappy and baby’s bottom to catch any solid poo and keep wetness away from baby’s skin. Liners aren’t essential (especially for exclusively breastfed babies who don’t produce anything...solid…) but many parents find they make changes easier.
- Popper system to the front
- Velcro fastening for super-quick changing and easy night time changes
- Waterproof lining - no need for anything extra
- Gusset which helps keeps the poop inside the nappy and helps with those poo-explosions
- Completely free of nasties